Headway Roth Non-Convertible Buccal Tube Ce
|FOB Price:||US $1.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: H202
- Usage Times: Disposable
- Applicable Departments: Dental Department
- Certification: CE, ISO,FDA,SGS
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Raw Material: Stainless Steel 17-4
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag
- Origin: Hangzhou, China
- Usage: Orthodontic Material
- Material: Metal
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 20162630171
- Technology: MIM
- Base: 80 Gauge Mesh Base
- Trademark: Headway
- Specification: ROTH/MBT/EDGEWISE 0.022"/0.018"
- HS Code: 9021100000
HEADWAY Buccal tube is manufactured using MIM technology, It's large funneled entrance, side grip areas, and color-coding help simplify treatment by allowing for easier indentification, placement, positioning ,and wire insetion. Smooth Rounded surfaces ensured patient more comfort.
1. Manufactured from high quality 17-4 stainless steel
2. Large funneled entrance for easy wire insertion, simplifying arch wire adjustments and saving valuable chair time
3. Defined buccal indent for accurate stability and placement.
4. Non-slip side grip areas for tweezers to hold and position
5.Smooth rounded surfaces to ensure patient comfort
6. Color-coded ID mark for easy identification
7.80 gauge mesh bonding base. Ensure maximum bond strength
8. Non-Convertible and Convertible
Other products for choose:
Orthodontic buccal tubes
Orthodontic Micro Screws.
Q: Are you Manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are manufacturer located in Hangzhou city, China.
Q: What's your payment ways?
A: we accept Western union and T/T
Q: What's your delievery time?
A: it depends on your quantity, normally 5-7days.
Q: How many pieces is one pack?
A: Normally 4 pieces in one pack
Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we accept it. But it depends on quantity.
Q: Do you have any certificates?
A: Yes, we got ISO, CE and FDA.